Thursday, April 8, 2010

DAY NINETY EIGHT- Healthier Eating Journal

It's almost Friday.... Had play practice this evening and am very impressed with how dedicated so many kids are considering they're in a small school where everyone has a million other things going on. It's kind of cool to see them come in from tennis, and track, and the band kids, and cheerleading, etc. and everyone just pulls together. In larger schools, they keep to their "groups" a lot more than they do in small schools. I had Becca go run and get cookies for everyone and I didn't have a single one. Not that I could have moved faster than all those boys to get to them anyway...

I do have to say that with all the singing and dancing going on in this play I decided to come home right after school and see if I could put some steps to some music for one of the numbers we are using and I found muscles that have been on vacation for at least 10 years. I definitely got some cardio workout today. Dancing used to be great exercise, but the way they dance today... much faster beats. It's a miracle I didn't put my back out!

Today's eating:
BREAKFAST: Activa yogurt (70 calories)
SNACK: 25 Pretzels (55 calories)
LUNCH: ½ cup meatless chili, mixed w/1/2 cup cottage cheese. Carrot sticks and celery sticks, 4oz. fruit cup (300 total lunch)
SNACK: Bowl of Cold Cereal- HOney Bunches of Oats w/skim milk AND 1/2 banana cut up into it (200)
DINNER: 1 med. piece of Roast, potatoes w/butter spray, carrots (250)
DESSERT: A few more potatoes when I got home (80)

Total calories today= 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed