Monday, April 12, 2010

DAY 102- Healthier Eating Journal

Sleep plays a big part in our health as well. Sunday nights I tend to stay up a little too late contemplating and getting ready for Monday. Then I have to get up earlier than I have the two previous days because it was the weekend. Consequently, I came home and took a nap today.

I had my activa yogurt (70) and a banana (80) for breakfast. I am out of frozen Healthy Choice meals! Yikes! Need to go to the store tomorrow. Had to go with what they had in the cafeteria. Ended up eating 2/3 of tuna sandwich on a bun (280) w/baked chips (140) and an apple (90). Was starving when I got home because of not having my snacks. Had a granola bar.

I had leftovers for dinner so I'll do the salmon recipe for dinner tomorrow, so I'll leave it the same on my menu. If anyone did it today, go to the web site listed and get another recipe. They have a lot of great ideas. I had a slice of ham (140), 1/2 cup mashed potatoes w/butter spray (50), 1/2 cup steamed veggies (30). Relly and I had the 100 calorie mini pouch popcorn that we shared while I did my puzzle later on the couch and played with his train. He found some leftover mini robin eggs from Easter and shared a few of them (5-6). That's probably 150 pointless calories. I'll work those off tonight practicing this dance routine I have to show some girls tomorrow for the play!

Total Calories Today=1200

Thought for the day. Take time for yourself. I enjoy taking an hour after I get home from work and just doing the puzzle, or wrapping up in a blanket with something to read or watch. I need down time because I am go-go-go all the time and it doesn't do any good to work so hard all the time if we don't also take the time to enjoy it. We have to have balance. Saturday mornings I like to get up, eat a nice full breakfast and clean the house before I start my day. It just makes the rest of the day go so much nicer and it only takes an hour the majority of the time. Right now my spring play takes up a lot of my mental time, so taking a time out to do some puzzles tonight was just a reminder that I need to relax mentally too. And on that note.... now that I've done my puzzle AND had a nap... I'm ready to go work on the dance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed