Friday, January 1, 2010

DAY ONE- January 1, 2010

Breakfast was pretty easy. I had my egg and toast. Luckily I had an orange in the car because we ate a later breakfast (about 10am) so when we headed to town about 12:30 I wasn't really ready for lunch. We took Grandma Shorty to see the new baby then we headed to Boise to see everyone else who's down visiting. When we were leaving Gidget and Kayla's, Grandma Shorty wanted to know why Gidget thought she needed a facelift. She thought she looked just fine. I thought about it a minute then realized she had overheard us talking about facebook. Gidget wanted to get on facebook. We tried to explain facebook to her, but we just pretty much told her it wasn't a facelift because she still didn't understand other than she knows she's not getting a facelift. Meantime, the visiting was great, but I missed lunch! We were home by 5pm so I just finished my stir fry. I didn't get to eat any of Greg's homemade banana bread with the craisins I love either. Thanks Anne! :) I enjoyed the rain all night long. I always sleep better when it rains--nature's music. I whooped up on Greg w/the Suduko puzzle. He hid the last one from me. I ate my yogurt for dessert (while Greg chomped down the homemade apple cobbler). I figured I could have the yogurt since I didn't get lunch. I am starting this journey at 165 lbs. I wasn't going to put it on here for all to see, but apparently I'm the only one seeing it anyway, so as long as it's in writing (even to myself) I feel more accountable. It was also easy to get in 15 minutes of walking today. I'm feeling pretty good about day one but I'm going to eat breakfast on time from now on so I don't skip lunch. I want to be skinnier, but not that bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed