Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DAY TWENTY- January 20, 2010

I got to see little Rello today. He is such a cutie! I miss him so much. I am ready to have a house so they can come live with me. I got to see baby Maddy and Daisha Sue too. You can tell little Maddy is starting to develop a personality already and she just looks at you like who are you? Then she either eats or goes to sleep. I envy her... what a job. :)
Several people have commented on the Tai Chi. I'm glad some of you are trying it. It's really easy and I can see how it helps strengthen your core and calm your mind. Between the Yoga and Tai Chi I'm developing quite the taste for oriental music too! I still can't develop the taste for the herbal teas though. Gag me with a spoon (70's comment for you youngsters).
I had my banana for breakfast, ate a hard boiled egg as my snack, and about freaked out when they didn't have chili today like they usually do. I found some peaches on the salad bar and added those to cottage cheese, then took 1/2 cup of green peas. That was it! I was not a happy camper. I was ready for chili. After practice, I went to see the grandkids and ate supper at Anne and Jason's. They knew what was on my blog for the menu, so I had squash and a green salad waiting when I got there. Now that's support.
The best moment of my day was putting Rello to sleep, laying there rubbing his little head while he finally dozed off holding my finger. Suddenly, everything else seemed pretty unimportant and petty. Boy did I need that!
Mandy looks so cute with her little pregnant belly and she even showed me how to customize my blog some more. You may see changes in the near future. I won't promise they'll be pretty, but if you experience technical difficulties, I may have something to do with that. Okay, so I'm stalling.... tomorrow is weigh in time (Thursdays) and I know I ate more than normal when the hubby was down this week. If I can just maintain the 161, I will be happy for this week. If not, I will cry and eat a donut. Okay, somebody stop me.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed