Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DAY FIVE- January 5, 2010

Well I'm going to have to manage my time better if I'm going to get exercise in on days like today. When I'm on the road by 6:30am and I get home at 10pm (had an away game), I am tired and it's hard to find time to exercise. I'm disappointed in myself for not doing the assigned exercise for today. That's what this is for though, to see how to make healthy choices fit. Instead of sleeping in till 5:45 when I know I have a long day ahead of me, I can simply get up 15 minutes earlier and exercise for that 15 minutes-- maybe the Yoga stretches and a few crunches-- something lighter on busy days. I am going to do Janet's workout though so you will see it again soon.

On a positive note, I did plan ahead knowing I had an away game and would be tempted by the highly nutritious concession stand hotdog and nachos. At noon I had my rice meal with me from the night before, but I went down to our nice lunch ladies and purchased a salad and some fruit for my dinner. I ate it between games. I also ate the celery today. I just have to say about loading up on too many raw veggies-- bloat city (nice way to put it). Kali (tomorrow's coach) makes a point about iceberg lettuce that I have always believed-- pointless. So anyway, I got through it and ate healthy, but stunk it up on the exercise. Not a very good example today. I promise to do better. Tomorrow is the gift that keeps giving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed