Saturday, January 2, 2010

DAY TWO- January 2, 2010

Day two??? Are you kidding me?! It feels like week two. Is anyone out there doing this with me? I need some sympathy! First of all, try finding no calorie butter in a city where main street takes approximately two minutes (without speeding) to get through! Didn't happen. And cream of wheat felt like baby food in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, it didn't taste bad, but it felt like mush. However, once I checked the calorie count (100) I appreciated it a lot more. So, yes, I had real butter on my toast (sorry Jackie). And I'm quickly learning to pick a piece of fruit and throw it in my pocket whenever I head out the door. I lllllove my snack! I've also become attached to my water bottle. It is my new best friend. After yesterday's traumatic disaster of missing lunch I resolved to make sure I didn't skip it today. I decided I was sick of lunch meat, so I had a tuna fish sandwich. I didn't have a small bag of chips, only a big one, so I looked on the back to see how many calories 10 of them would cost me. I ate 10. I was so looking forward to the smoothie as my snack, but once again, I headed to town to watch Jason's game (they won :) and just had to stay for the varsity game too. I was smarter this time though (I remembered I can't eat after 8pm) and I ran home to Jason's house during the JV game to have dinner. I didn't want to dirty her kitchen so I had a sandwich. I will definitely not be eating a sandwich tomorrow. Oh, and I hope that some of my "coaches" start giving me something besides a sandwich for lunch (hint, hint). I do love them, but twice a week max. When I got home it was 9:45pm and I still hadn't done my exercises. Yes, I sucked it up and did them. I love the card thing, but we need to include this WARNING before all exercises from now on: REMEMBER TO STRETCH FIRST! I stopped half way through because I felt my muscles getting tight. I did the crunches laying on my bed because of my hip and it was just fine. We'll call that fine for anyone over 45! :) I didn't get to the bubble bath so I'm going to do it tomorrow along with the smoothie. I should take it tonight after doing the card thing, but I'm too tired. Going to bed stinky... EEWWWWW. Luckily, I am writing this to myself, so no one's world will be altered by me going to bed a wee bit stinky. Just writing it down is helping me stick to it though, so that's what counts. Plus, all of you who are coaching me...... THANK YOU! It really is already helping just knowing I'm answering to someone else. Tomorrow (Sunday) I coach myself. Ruby made apple pie, so if you are doing this with me..... guess what's for dessert. I won't go hogwild tomorrow, but I am having a little piece of pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed