Thursday, January 7, 2010

DAY SEVEN- January 7, 2010

Okay, I had to go to the doctor today and I knew they'd weigh me so I was anxious to see what I had lost. I realize it's just a week, but still.... Well, I have got to exercise a little bit longer or harder because I've only lost 2 pounds! I know it's not just about the weight, but seriously, I've got to work harder.
On a happier note, I have never had cottage cheese on a baked potato and it was really good. That was something I could definitely keep in my real life menu. I'm making this list as I go through this of things that I like and don't like. Breakfast has been pretty easy. Lunch has been fine too even though sandwiches can get old. Dinner has been the main one that I am struggling with because I am a meat eater. And although I love fish, I can only do so much chicken. I like my red meat. There's got to be a way to balance that a little more. Spaghetti, tacos, a lean hamburger patty, a small steak. Okay... I'm making myself hungry right before bed, so I'll stop.
Had a game tonight so I did the whole get up 15 minutes earlier and do the Pilates stretching thing. I took a potato with me and baked in the microwave after school and had it for dinner w/cottage cheese. I felt very prepared. The problem is, because you're up and going and pacing, and yelling, etc. when you sit down in between games your stomach starts saying things like, "You have 15 minutes and I know the concession stand is right there." Okay, so I broke down and had 1/2 bag of popcorn (before 8pm) because I have to eat something in between the three games. So... new note to self: Take a ziploc bag of the "snacks" listed and not just the dinner items.
So there it is... a day of ups and downs. I hope next Thursday I produce a little better numbers. Oh and 5 things positive about myself.. that was too weird/awkward for me, maybe because I did it in the morning before I got in the shower. I will try it after I beautify myself next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Took my son son Chris to lunch at Chinese Buffet, Oooops! I only took one plate with 6 sushi and a plate of salad. When eating the sushi, I felt guilty and only finished four. I am learning self control! Kudo's to me for day #8 without a soda or coffee :-).
    However I do have one question...... How long are my butt muscles going to be sore?

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed