Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DAY NINETEEN- January 19, 2010

Some days I feel like pre-ball Cinderella. I'm sure we all have days like that. The most important thing is people. We can't take care of others though unless we take care of ourselves. The balance thing again. Up by 5am and on the road by 5:30. Some new students today. Half way through the school year already. Hard to believe.
I ate a banana and lite yogurt for breakfast. The yogurt had that nasty fake sweetener taste. I couldn't finish it. The rest is going in the trash. Yuck. Lunch was good though. I mixed fruit with cottage cheese and had a green salad w/tomatoes and black beans. For snacks I just had almonds. For dinner I had a ham sandwich and shredded potatoes (1 cup) fried in Pam (0 calories). The sandwich was too big. It's just one of those normal slices of multi-grain fancy breads (which is fine for toast) but they're so wide you put too much stuff on them. Note to self-- half a sandwich. My stomach felt too full.
I did the Tai Chi. I really liked it. I liked the music and focus too. I watched American Idol. That usually takes my mind of stresses of the day. I have many stressful doubts though. Our spiritual strifes certainly pull on the energy we have to reach our physical energy and potential. That's why we all need each other to lift and "coach" us through the little storms in life. I think I'll go see my grandkids tomorrow. They always heal my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed