Friday, January 15, 2010

DAY FIFTEEN- January 15, 2010

It's amazing how much one person can influence my eating habits so much. Last night he took me to applebees and tonight he stopped and got me my favorite hot chocolate (after 8pm) because he knows I love hot chocolate after a long night. The husband is killing my healthy habits here. Okay, but I'm keeping him so I'll have to learn to balance here. I stuck to the breakfast and lunch, but the husband forgot to bring the spaghetti. Luckily I had part of my steak leftover from last night. So, since I had a game again tonight, I was cutting up the rest of my steak and eating the rest of the broccoli between games. The concession stand lady (I need to find out her name) even put it in their microwave for me because she knows about the diet. It was a great dinner. I love that Anne told me to go get the Reeses, but did you just read the part where they're letting me heat my food in their microwave even though I smuggled my food into the game. Okay, I just walked right in, but still it was very sweet of her to support me. How on earth could I say, oh, and by the way can I have a healthy Reeses!?
The thought of the Reeses brought on the chocolate attack driving home and I mentioned how hot chocolate sounded so good and next thing I know he's pulling into a gas station and comes out with hot chocolate. How "sweet" is that. Okay, that was definitely a history teacher joke, or a Jason joke. So I fell off the wagon and had hot chocolate after 8pm. I totally blame my husband though. I will do extra push-ups tomorrow. I also want to thank Shannon for my relaxation tip for tomorrow. It's a video on youtube. I love it. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsnAjZ8mfoYw&h=13fe74c5b81355f2521e712df5d9bd88

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed