Thursday, December 31, 2009

Less Than 4 Hours To Go

I have snacked all day. I blame the holiday. With just 4 hours to go until my challenge begins I find myself looking at the stack of goodies on grandma shorty's counter and wondering how I'll be able to walk out the door in the morning without trying the fudge or the apple cobbler. I had to tell her what's going on with the blog but it's pretty hard to explain when she doesn't own a computer let alone understand what a blog is. She also doesn't understand why I'm letting people tell me what to eat and how to exercise. I told her because I can't do it myself. She scoffed me. Scorned by an 87 year old woman. She also wouldn't promise not to make the pies she bakes weekly. She said I'll be skin and bones when this is done. I looked at my menu for tomorrow and I think it's very reasonable. Living with grandma shorty is definitely not going to make this easy though, so if you live with someone else who has a sweet tooth and you're going to try to do this with me.... I feel your pain. I bet they don't bake pies every week (from scratch), or maybe they do. Just had to share my last hour stresses before I hit DAY ONE! I think Anne's quote is very fitting. I needed to hear it.

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed