Thursday, December 31, 2009

1 Day Before Day 1

I've picked Anne to go first (my daughter-in-law)because she just had a baby last week :) Jackie has Saturday. Sunday is my day of rest. Monday is Janet (my bf from HS), Tuesday (former player tba), Wednesday is Kali (she said she has a Jillian video from Biggest Loser), Thursday is Erica (she said I had to find a treadmill), Friday is Anne again for the month of January. I start Friday. If you'd like to do this with me and share your pains, thoughts, etc. please feel free. You don't have to be almost 50 to do this! :) I'm enjoying my last rootbeer float as I type this (not even kidding) so I hope there are some ways to still enjoy food and exercise without killing me off or totally getting rid of my sweet tooth???? :) Let it begin.

2 comments:

  1. Ready or not, here it comes. Here is the first day. Let's start off the new year right and get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its day 1 and Im finding myself hungry. Im am what some people call a comfort eater. Training yourself to grab some carrots or a piece of fruit seems harder than is really is. Another thing that I am doing is that when Im feeling hungry I am drinking a large glass of water.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed