Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DAY 173- Healthier Eating Journal

Well when you're sweating to death all day and it's so humid.... it's pretty easy to go light on the food. Plus, we didn't go anywhere so it's easier when you don't eat out too. This is our last night without A/C. God bless the pioneers and anyone without A/C. I just have to have it when it's so hot. I wilt like a wimpy flower.

Some friends from church and Jason (son) showed up to help us take loads to a storage unit. We're now going to put all the daughter's stuff in a storage unit and look to buy a house that we can turn into a rental after one of our houses sells. So we'll be putting our stuff in the new house until then instead of her stuff. It will most likely be half the size of our home and that will be fine since it will be transitional and that will be less to clean. Our realtor is taking us to look at houses on Thursday or Friday. We got a lot done today but we still have loads to haul into Jason and Anne's tomorrow. This is our last night here. I usually feel sad but I feel no attachment to the rental.... only to the town and to the memories of little Rello waking me up almost every morning. That I will miss so much.

He is staying overnight with his cousins so we can get up and finish up the final loads then start cleaning. He was just too busy today when we tried to work around him~! He also got upset when his mom started packing up his toys. Poor kid. He even cried when he couldn't find his timeout chair! He does get to stay with Jason and Anne (with his mommy and baby Kayson) while I'm gone to Shelley in July so I'm sure he will get a new timeout chair at Uncle Jason's. :D He got to ride in Papa's pickup three times today. It's funny what amuses him. He will miss papa too.

Well I have my round 2 interview tomorrow. I refuse to get overly excited, but I'm just feeling very blessed to even be considered for the administrative position at this point. I really am. So I get to finish packing the last few things in the morning. Load up and haul stuff in. Take a shower and head into my interview. Then come back and clean everything before we turn in the key. I'm thinking I'll burn plenty of calories tomorrow. I just hope it's not so hot. Last day without A/C-- I keep telling myself that.

So I had the Fiber One Raisin Bran Crunch again for breakfast with a little Fiber One Granola sprinkled on it and some fresh strawberries. Good stuff. For a snack I had a granola bar. This was all in between packing and checking on Rello. Then the baby got sick. Mandy had to run him to the doctor in the middle of all of it today. Poor little guy. We had to put him on Pedialite (sp) and took him to my mom's where it was quieter and cooler. He'll stay there tonight. For lunch I had 1/2 sandwich and 7 Lays Stacks chips and an apple. By the time dinner rolled around, I just had to make some real food. We all needed it. We drank a ton of water today too. The husband lifted so much I'm sure he burned off anything he ate today. In fact, I think he's competing with me on low calories now. Yesterday I had more calories than he did! Not good.

Today's Food Intake:

BREAKFAST: Fiber One Raisin Bran Crunch w/granola and strawberries (270)
Snack: granola bar (110)
LUNCH: 1/2 Sandwich (200) and 7 chips (90) and an apple (90)
Snack: 1/2 Hershey candybar (105)
DINNER: Chicken breast (crockpot) 200, and spinach salad (my usual kind) 200

Total Calories=1300

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed