Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday-DAY 151- Healthier Eating Journal

Late getting this posted. But I did get it done. Had cereal for breakfast (Raisin Bran Extra again) and had a Fiber One bar for my morning snack. After church I made goulash with the left-over spaghetti sauce. Just boiled pasta shells and added a can of corn, a can of green beans, and a can of olives (cut in half). Pretty simple. We were out of eggs (forgot to get some yesterday) so had to go with the no-bake cookies instead. Found a recipe on line that included using crushed graham crackers in them. Said they were only 40 calories each (probably because of size too) and I ate 4 of them throughout the day. Good fiber thanks to the oats I might add. I had another small helping of goulash for dinner and ate my 100 calorie mini-pouch popcorn for a night snack while playing cards (hand and foot and yes I won). I also finished off my Squirt from yesterday (100)

Total calories today= 1100

Enjoyed church. Rello's face is still like a lobster but much better than it was yesterday. Mandy's kept the aloe on it. Pretty quiet day and other than getting to bed late.... (it's 1am) that's a good thing. Will write more tomorrow (which is technically today). Sorry for slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed