Friday, June 18, 2010

DAY 163- Healthier Eating Journal

So my husband calls the Autozone to get a price on a POWER STEERING pump and the guy asks him the model, year, etc. for his pickup.... normal questions... and then he says "and does it have power steering?" My husband says, "Yeah, until the power steering pump went out." Okay.... the men can make fun of the women all they want but that right there just proves there are blonde men and women. :D

So the food..... had the bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast. Still didn't get nearly enough done today. Found a lot of things I have been wondering about. For example, if anyone's doing a wedding, I found the box of tablecloths etc. Had a banana for my morning snack. Went to town a little later in the afternoon so that our eating out at Bajios would be for both dinner and supper. I had the plan to cut out things like cheese and sour cream and to only eat half of the rice and beans. I ordered the enchilada (not the big one, just the normal sized one) and had the fresh salsa and cilantro put on it and a little guacamole. Got the Mexican rice instead of the sweet rice because I read how many calories was in a serving of the sweet rice (t600). I ate half the pinto beans (not refried) and 1/2 cup of Mexican rice. Still that's aobut 600 calories. That's not bad EXCEPT... after we had ordered and I was sitting down... here comes the husband with... CHURROS. I love those things. He is so bad for me. Those things are 200-230 calories each. Don't eat the ones at Costco... they're like 450 calories each. So yea.... another 1000 calorie meal with the husband!

So..... Fresca for dinner. I did get in my green (spinach in my eggs and cilantro in my salsa) and my veggies (tomatoes, onions, spinach), and my fruit (banana), and my protein, and my fiber (beans and bananas). But not near enough fiber so tomorrow I will eat more berries an apple, and have Frosted Mini-Wheats for breakfast.

Girl Tip: If you ate too much for lunch... especially if it was THEIR fault... make sure you point out that you now must walk for two hours without sitting down in order to work off a couple hundred calories (100 calories per hour). Emphasize that you cannot sit down. Then.... suggest the mall. :D That's what I did. Got a cute skirt from Vanity for 9.99 and he got a nice dress shirt with his new school colors, so it's all good. Okay... except that just reminded me. We stopped and got a smoothie at Pretzel Time because they had on their board that they have those 96 calorie smoothies now and we split one. Of course this was after we consumed the churros. Still, we did walk for two hours and I did get a new skirt. :D :D

Here's my odd food intake for the day:

BREAKFAST: Bacon, 1 egg+1 egg white and spinach, scrambled, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/butter spray (360)
Snack: Small Banana (80)
LUNCH; (see above) 1000 calories at Bajios
Snack: 1/2 Low Calorie Smoothie (50)
DINNER: Fresca (0)

Total Calories Today= 1500

Looks like I need a skinny day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed