Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 146- Healthier Eating Journal

I was on the road at 5am today. That means more hours in the day to eat and idle hours in the car. It was 4 and half hours to be exact. Work was just finishing up grades and getting my room in order. Then when I got home the daughter had just returned from the dentist and needed to sleep it off so I took little Rello and we went to visit the other grandkids. He loves seeing his cousins. I love seeing my sons and their families. All my kids love and depend on each other and I'm glad they have each other.

I don't have the husband to blame for my eating today. I suppose I could blame a two-year-old for making me go to Wendy's when he asked for "nuggets". But that's lame. I have four more days to turn it around before the husband comes down for the weekend and we go back to start the summer. I need to get it together. No excuses.

Backsliding a day or two once in a while is one thing, but this is four days of going over my calories. Throwing out smoke signals. I know it's emotion eating. Gotta stop it. Dinner can't be a killer tomorrow. It's the breaker. It needs to be the one I plan the most and stick to the most. It's where I can eat more or less and make my goal of 1300 or less or fail it. After 4 days of going over my calories, I need to shoot for under 1300.

BREAKFAST: Danon Fit Yogurt (90), Banana (80)
SNACK: Apple (80)
LUNCH: 1 cup of potato soup (220) and ½ sandwich (RB on whole wheat w/cranberry mustard and ½ slice of cheese) 250
Snack: Wheatables (140)
DINNER: Wendy’s (650)
Snack: Fiber One Bar (90)

Total Calories= 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed