Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DAY 154-Healthier Eating Journal

Volunteered to let the baby sleep in my room last night so the daughter could actually get a full night's sleep. I think all the chocolate yesterday altered my brain. The baby decided it was "happy time" instead of sleepy time the majority of the night. I don't think he ever slept more than 1 hour at any given time. And just like olden times the husband announced that he hardly woke up at all last night! So I went back to bed a while this morning after everyone got up!

I had Raisin Bran Extra for breakfast. I remembered to eat an apple for lunch. My husband made banana bread so I had two very thin slices. Later he also made the cookies for our cookie drive and he even used the new no-fat butter. Is that an oxymoron? The texture was a little different, but they still tasted good. There have been so many good people here in Parma and I had to get around to at least some of them before I take off for the summer and tell them thank you. I enjoyed my visits tonight but some visits took longer than expected and I didn't make it out to a couple of people I would have liked to say good-bye to. I'll make sure I catch them when I get back later this month for a week. I only ate one cookie which is a record for me.

Rello was feeling a little under the weather today. Laid around a lot more than usual. Probably all that fast food! I had a baked potato with a little sour cream and some Wendy's chili on it. Very filling and a lot less calories than yesterday's dinner. Since I had a late breakfast, my lunch and dinner were the same thing. I drank a lot more water today too. It's still very humid and muggy. Trying to get everything ready to go. Not looking forward to the long drive again. I will be glad when we can just stay home.

Total Food Intake Today:

LATE BREAKFAST: Raisin Bran Extra (230)
Snack: Apple (90)
Lunch/Dinner: Baked Potato w/Wendy's Chili and sour cream - no butter(300)
Snack: Banana Bread and one chocolate chip cookie (250)

Total Calories Today= 900 (That's what happens when you wake up late and miss a meal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed