Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wed. June 30, 2010

Sorry for not getting this posted last night, but I have to post for it because I've posted for every day for 6 months straight without missing a day. And..... it's my last eating journal post. I am going to keep posting and more importantly keep eating healthier... but I'm going to find other ways to be healthier other than just the eating. Plus.... you will still hear about my daily life adventures and non-adventures. Oh joy! I know.
So I didn't post last night because we were literally burning the midnight hour to get everything moved out of the rental and into the sons' garages and one storage unit. We all agree that my daughter has way too much stuff. Her brother threatened a yard sale, but it's in the garage for now. We did come home at midnight and went back at 7am this morning to do some touch-up cleaning. We have rentals ourself and we hate it when people move out and don't clean. We rolled out of bed..... like seriously rolled....fumbled around and found our glasses.... looked at each other (we didn't look so hot) and said "oh well" and headed out the door. It's funny but I still like riding in his pickup sitting next to him. We both had on our nerdy glasses and looked like pooh but it was such an "I love you" moment for me. He loves me nerdy, pillow-headed, and no makeup. Always has. That's sweet.
So yesterday (Wed.) we packed, cleaned, loaded, moved, I went to my interview, and we went back and repeated the earlier part till midnight. Plenty of calories burned for sure! I will not hold my breath on the admin. job. I am happy I made the cut list and go the interview, but I had to wing some of the questions because I know what I would do in most situations, but I can't say.... this is what I did as an administrator before. The zero experience is a huge disadvantage. Still..... it was a good experience and a compliment to be considered. I have one more interview the 12th then I'll be done.

Started out my day eating normal (Wed.) with my Fiber One cereals. Finished off the spinach salad and chicken for lunch. For dinner I just hit fast food drive-in again because we were back and forth between loads. Now get this... I looked up a Jumbo Jack because they are so much better (and the meat is bigger) than an A&W Papa Burger (720 cal.) and it was only 540 calories -- 500 if you get mustard instead of mayo. Big difference and it tastes so much better. I didn't even feel guilty eating it because it was my whole dinner. Probably could have skipped the onion and saved everyone my breath, but I like onions.

So that was it. Busy day and easy to stay within my calorie goal. I'll blog more tonight for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed