Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SELLING A HOUSE

I feel like we're living out of our car and our suitcase right now. Even when we're home (which will only be home for 5 more days)we have to leave everything put away, counters cleared... I keep my clothes in the suitcase anyway because your realtor can call at any time to say she's showing the house.... then you drive around until you think they're done showing it and come back and you're afraid to mess anything up so you just eat out of the fridge and paper plates.

So we made a flying trip back to Boise so I could do an interview this morning. It's nice that they flattering me... but I realize I'm against other people with experience.... so it's kind of a waste of a hundred bucks every time I go back down there because it's such a long trip. Oh well.... have to do my time and get my face out there so I'll at least have a better shot at it next year. There's really only one more week left in the hiring window. So yeah...... didn't get much packing done today. Didn't get to cook breakfast for Whit and her husband this morning either. Sorry Whit. We did get to see the grandkids on my hubby's birthday though so it was good he could be with them for it. They love their papa.

So when we got back we had to drive around because our realtor called when we were heading back and said they were showing it today. Luckily we're used to that now so the house was ready, but man did we waste a day today! Feeling a little stressed with so much still left to do and pack before Sunday. Have to start teaching summer school MOnday already. So much for summer!

I'll just be glad when we can unpack our suitcases for good someday..... :D At least our suitcases are together now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed