Sunday, May 30, 2010

DAY 144- Healthier Eating Journal

If you didn't read Sunday's blog (yesterday) and you're one of my children, be sure to read it because you'll learn more about your mom and dad. :D

Church over here doesn't start until 1pm. Ugh! Right smack in the middle of the day. They're remodeling the church, so we're sharing a building and we got bumped. Oh well. I used one of the 80 calorie Danon Fit Yogurts and split it in half to make us a yogurt parfait in a soup bowl. You can use a cup too. The yogurt doesn't care. I put the yogurt, then granola, then blackberries, strawberries, and bananas. That was my breakfast. I couldn't bring myself to eat again before church so I just had some more strawberries and bananas. After church I made a broccoli salad-- you know the kind with chopped red onions, sunflower seeds, raisins (yellow are better but we didn't have any-- just reg.), broccoli, and bacon strips crumbled. I used the lighthouse cole slaw dressing instead of making my own because I only needed 4 tblsp. It was good but the onions are not so easy on the stomach. The husband grilled catfish and sauteed some mushrooms and shrimp. That was our dinner. For dessert we had the sugar-free angel food cake with fresh blackberries and fat free redi-whip in a can. The whole can is only 200 calories so it was hard to convince the husband we didn't need to eat the whole can. It was about 4:00 when we ate that so it was pointless to cook dinner later.

It is Sunday though so of course he made me homemade chocolate chip cookies. He makes the best cookies. We did a cookie drive instead of a cookie walk today and took cookies to people. I ate 3 for dinner then he got gabbing and I was bored so I ate one more while I was waiting for him at one of the houses. So that's 320 calories for cookie dinner.

Today's total calories=1100-1200

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed