Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DAY 128- Healthier Eating Journal

Had one of my old favorites this morning that I haven't had in a while-- oatmeal w/fresh blackberries (no milk). Didn't pack a snack and was too busy to eat one. I did pack leftovers for lunch. Finished off the fingersteaks (200) I made last night and the sauteed mushrooms (40). Had a little spinach salad w/a few slivered almonds and a few more berries for the salad (50). It was a big lunch and couldn't eat it all. Had a Fiber One bar after school. Good thing. I went through the costume closet and sorted it out and organized it. It took me four hours and got home at 7pm starving. Someone brought pizza over for dinner. They heard the daughter was home. A lot of nice people in this community.

I had two pieces of Papa Murphy pizza (540) and they also brought cookies that were not that small (200). What is it with cookies? They seek me out. I ate two. I would apologize but I easily worked off two cookies after school with all the packing and lifting I did. I mean I broke a sweat and I didn't even break a sweat last week when I was dancing. Plus, between the Fiber One Bar (9g of fiber and 140 cal.) and the blackberries I ate today (1 cup- 7.6g of fiber and 60 calories) and the oatmeal (3g of fiber and 110 cal.)-- I got plenty of fiber.

I didn't lose any weight today, but I did a good job with my fiber and I didn't gain any weight, so life is good. It's also good because baby Kayson came home today with mom and daddy. Rello isn't quite sure what to think about his little brother yet-- especially since he is taking up so much space and time on mommy's lap.... but he was so tired and excited from spending a day with his cousins at Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jeremy's house, that he wound down pretty quickly and he was out by 8:30pm. I will be staying home tomorrow to help him get used to his new baby brother (his mom can't lift him just yet) and to help my daughter get used to two little boys instead of one! She has some bruising and swelling, so she'll need a little help the next couple of days. Speaking of exercise... I think I'll get plenty tomorrow!! :D

TODAY'S CALORIES:
Breakfast= 140
Lunch= 300
Snack= 140
2 Cookies= 200
2 Pieces of Papa Murphy's Pizza 540

Total calories today= 1400
Total fiber today= 21g

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed