Thursday, May 6, 2010

DAY 122- Healthier Eating Journal

Praises to the parent committee for providing us with some healthy breakfast food for teacher appreciation week. First my mom has all the healthy fruit and food choices at her BBQ and then the parents bring healthy treats in the teachers' lounge. This has probably happened often and I just never noticed before (about the healthy options). Either way, it's nice that other people think about the choices they are offering their guests too. Something to remember.

So I have to quickly give high fives to my students for the play tonight. We did have some missed lines, cues, and technical difficulties, but overall... I am SO stinkin' proud of them. We were down by 20 in the third quarter (dress rehearsal) and they came back and won the game in the 4th quarter and they did it as a team. We have a few kinks to work out for Saturday's performance, but I'm very happy for them and proud of them. Now they can relax and have even more confidence for the final performance.

So I'm really tired... exhausted actually.... and my stomach's still recovering. I'm working my way back up to fiber for one. Easing back into it. I did get my appetite back but my husband brought me a hamburger from the drive-in while we were setting up for the play and I ate almost half of it, but it just didn't taste right... like fake meat. My stomach is still recovering so I couldn't eat anything else after that. Made me a little sick again.

Here's my food for today:

BREAKFAST: ½ banana (45) ½ cup of egg quiche w/ham and cheese (no crust) 200

Snack: 1 cup of Fruit Loops (no milk) 100

Lunch: Healthy Choice Frozen Dinner- Herb Chicken (290 and 9g of fiber)

After School Snack: Brownie (180)

Dinner: 1/2 a hamburger from the drive-in (no cheese) (200)
After Dinner Snack: Cherry Activa Yogurt (100)

Total Calories= 1120
Fiber=13g

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed