Friday, May 21, 2010

DAY 137- Healthier Eating Journal

I'm posting early today because I'm headed for a secret rendezvous with my husband. Okay, well, it's not secret after you all read this, but we didn't even tell the kids (sorry kids). But since they're all grown up with families of their own... we shouldn't have to, now should we. :) So we just decided to meet half way since my school's baseball team is playing at State Baseball tomorrow for either 3rd place or championship depending on how they do today. They are playing the tournament at our old high school-- the one my husband and I graduated from. I thought... hmmmmm.... rendezvous at our old high school.... how romantic. So... I'm off to pack. We're going to stay with our old high school friends (who were also high school sweethearts)-- Ron and Alice-- thank you.

Our baseball team started off like the bad news bears and have turned into the Cinderella team of the tournament. Very cool. I get to watch my students, visit my old school, and spend the weekend with my hubby and old friends. As my students would say.... "SWEET!" Okay.... it doesn't sound the same at my age. Anyway, here is my food intake for the day:

BREAKFAST: Frosted Mini-Wheats (230)

Snack: Apple (80) and some Wheatables (70)

Lunch: Wheatables and tuna (230)

After School Snack: Activa Yogurt (110)

Dinner: Something with my husband-- I will stay between 500-600 calories.... I hope. It's hard when he's around. :D

The rest of you DO SOMETHING SPONTANEOUS TOO! Life is too short not to mix it up a little. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed