Monday, May 24, 2010

DAY 140- Healthier Eating Journal

Today was a gratitude test day..... and I failed. You know how things are just going along great and you get answers to prayers and positive things happen to you and you get all excited and positive? Then BAM! One or two things happen and you're right back at the "woe is me" spot treading water from your tears. Plus.... it's Monday.


I woke up this morning with a faucet for a nose. Had to do the whole kleenex tampon thing it was so bad. Kind of hard to do that in school without tramatizing the students though. I couldn't tell if I was having hot flashes or getting sick from the obvious upcoming cold. Have an interivew coming up Wednesday and I'm going to look like Rudolph. Then I wore a new pair of shoes and they rubbed a bone red. Then I went to our teachers' contract ratification (vote) meeting after school and got more good news. I'm getting a pay cut! Great! I already took a big one coming to a smaller school and now it's being cut again. I'm now going to be back at where I was 4 years ago. More stressful news. I didn't start stress eating until right after school. Got some more news (family-type) that got me fired up. Then I was upset because I had shrimp all ready to cook and yes... I ate it.... but who can taste anything with two kleenex nose tampons up your nose to stop the flooding? That should keep me from eating, but I was so stressed I just ate more instead of less! I can't hold the baby either.

Okay... I'm done whining. My nose is not done running, but I'm done whining.... for today. Here's my food intake for the day:

BREAKFAST: Frosted Mini Wheats (230)
Snack: Apple (90)
Lunch: Frozen Smart Choice Dinner (290)
Snack: 8 Wheatables (70)
After School Snack: WW Toast w/1 tblsp of Peanut Butter (170)
DINNER: Shrimp veggie dish w/broccoli, mushrooms, and zucchini (100) amd 4 oz. steak (200) and an ice cream sandwich (160) low cal. supposedly

Total Calories Today= 1300-1400

Stress Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed