Saturday, May 8, 2010

DAY 124- Healthier Eating Journal

So apologies to Whit for not doing my normal type of blog last night (she's the only one I saw on there :D) but I was just so stinkin' tired. I did post stuff, but it was about flax seed and eating meat. Good stuff and probably more useful than my ramblings.

So it was a beautiful Saturday. We took Rello downtown to the Bistro for lunch but he still hasn't completely recovered from that horrid stomach flu. Poor little guy. He just isn't eating too much. I still haven't got all my appetite back, but I just have to eat what sounds good right now so I get my calories in and keep the food down. Had a scrambled egg w/toast this morning and some bacon. The bacon I was worried about but it's not really very heavy as far as food goes. 300 calories for breakfast-- We went to the Bistro for lunch and I like to order 1/2 sandwich and soup. They had my favorite soup-- Broccoli Cheddar-- yum! It was really good but I could only eat 1/2 the cup. My husband was glad. My half sandwich was roast beef on whole wheat with lite cream cheese and their cranberry mustard. I also had spinach leaves. I shared some strawberry lemonade w/my sweetie too. 600 calories. After that we had to run into HOme Depot and get a replacement valve for the sprinkler and pick up the fog machine from my son (for the play).

From there we picked up one of the granddaughters-- Daisha Sue-- and she came back to keep Rellie company (mommy's still very pregnant and slow moving) while we headed to the school to do last minute things for the play. Didn't really have time to eat so broke down and ate one of the donuts out of the box I took for the kids who came early to help set up. Shared a small blackberry shake (added 1 cup of real blackberries to the shake for fiber) with my hubby after the play. The kids did an awesome job with the play tonight. They were more relaxed and I could tell they were out there to enjoy it this time and not just be nervous or worried. They had fun and the audience had fun. They are very talented. It's always so much work, but you're just always so proud of them when it's all over. Plus... there's only two more weeks of real school left. Unbelievable! Where did this school year go?!

So my total calories today=1300-1400
Lots of walking today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed