Thursday, May 13, 2010

DAY 129- Healthier Eating Journal

Long night. Rello slept upstairs so as not to disturb the baby. He disturbed me instead. Poor guy woke up every two hours. Papa was gone and he was afraid mom and dad would be gone too. Daddy came up and slept in the spare room with him. That helped. Then the little guy had to adjust to seeing mommy holding another baby all day long. By the end of the day he was trying to help with baby Kayson and had accepted that Kayson was here to stay. I took him to the park because it was such a great day outside and so he could work off some of that two-year-old energy.

He took a short afternoon nap, but by the time I did some laundry, cooked lunch, and did up the dishes, there wasn't time for me to nap. And here I am going to bed late. What a long day. A mother's job is the hardest! I'm going back to work tomorrow just to get a break! Mandy did great today with both children despite still being very sore and slow moving. I think she will be okay tomorrow on her own, but I'll check on her on my break just the same.

I had frosted mini-wheats for breakfast while holding a baby in my arms (multi-tasking). Then I had an oatmeal raisin cookie or two throughout the day as my on-the-go snacks. For lunch I made baked chicken, rice, and left-over stuffing with broccoli. Two wonderful women from our church brought homemade lasagna and salad and rolls (white). I skipped the rolls and the salad because I was too tired to eat more than a serving of the lasagna. My after dinner snack was a banana.

Today's calories= about 1500 (another no loss day)

I need to get the cookies out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed