Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DAY 121- Healthier Eating Journal

The number one worst way to lose weight--- GET SICK! The stomach flu that Rello had then my daughter had, hit me about 3am and I mean hit me. I have seriously not experienced so much physical misery in so many years! I couldn't keep anything in or down either one. It's the worst stomach bug I've ever had. I think everything was totally wiped out of my stomach within two hours. My legs started cramping I was so dehydrated but even water just came straight back up or went straight through. I just camped in the bathroom for almost two hours. Then I got the chills and then broke into a sweat. I tried to call in for a sub, but didn't get a call back, so went in to check. I just threw some sweats on. I'm sure I looked highly attractive.

Apparently there was a field trip or something and they were out of subs. I stuck it out till 3rd period, then a co-worker took my class so I could run home and at least shower. I had lunch right after that so I was able to at least be presentable. I only threw up once during the day so that was progress. Plus I had dress rehearsal to get ready for. I had to finish costumes and I was going to check props but the room kept spinning and I just had to sit down for a while. Two main characters were late for dress rehearsal and some kids still don't know their lines. It's disappointing, but overall, the kids did okay and their dances were great. Plus, I'm just too sick to let the world end over it. I'll get the missing props tomorrow and we'll practice set changes one last time during class. The show must go on!

Plus, my sweetie is coming home tomorrow, so that will make me happy even if someone forgets their lines. :) I don't have much to write about what I ate today because not much sounded good.

I had a Dannon Fit yogurt (80) about 10 am and it stayed down until 5th period. I had some pretzels (110) during 7th period and they remained permanently in my stomach. After school I sat down to sew costumes and had a bagel (210) w/butter spray. I tried some soup but only had a couple bites and knew the chunks just resembled other stuff too much and almost lost it again. So "no" on the soup. Drank more water so my legs wouldn't cramp up again. After dress rehearsal I had another bagel because the last one stayed down. And that was it.

Total Calories Today=610
Fiber--- Not a focus today. Had plenty of colon cleansing without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed