Sunday, May 9, 2010

DAY 125- Healthier Eating Journal

Happy Mother's Day! Had a craving for homemade cinnamon and sugar toast (used butter spray) and hot chocolate for breakfast. I know... weird. I haven't made that in the oven in a long time. Just hit the spot. Enjoyed doing the puzzle with my sweetie. Took a Sunday drive together too. I am a pretty cheap date really. :D For lunch he made me some salmon and a baked potato. During our drive we tried a new snack my daughter picked up. They're called Special K crackers. 120 Calories for 24 crackers, 0 sat. fat and 2g of fiber. Not too shabby and they were filling. On the way home we also munched on some of the sunflower, nuts, and raisins trail mix. (150 cal. 1/4 cup). Later in the day he made me his chocolate chip cookies. I had three. Not a healthy dinner, but we were on the go so much and ate such a late lunch after church that we just didn't eat that much today. Had a bowl of 100 calorie mini-pouch popcorn for a night snack to increase both my fiber and calories in case the daughter decides to go into labor tonight-- need my reserve energy! :D Be sure to read the info below about the effects of soda pop.

Total Calories Today= 1100

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed