Thursday, March 4, 2010

DAY SIXTY THREE- Healthy eating journal

Is it Friday yet? Some days it's nice just to stay home... but we're lucky to have jobs... so I shouldn't complain. The weekend is almost here. When we start feeling like life is running us instead of us running our lives, we let the food do the same thing.

Had an English muffin for breakfast. I like them. I know they're not wheat, but I still like them. Do they make them in wheat? I need to find out. I had a sandwich on wheat for lunch, baked chips, one of my husband's homemade choc. chip cookies, and a banana. Attended boys state basketball games with the husband then watched our married sons play basketball in an adult league. It's nice to have a spouse who enjoys the same things. We're so easily entertained. For supper I had chinese food: orange chicken, rice, broccoli and green beans. It was good but I'm sure that chicken had some calories I shouldn't have been eating. I drank water with everything today, so no added calories there. I am starting to crave lemonade though so it must be the change in weather.

I've also been thinking about how soon I can plant a garden now that I'm in a warmer part of the state. Everyone should have a garden. It's not about the money. I always hear (and I have said myself) "It's cheaper to buy it." While that may be true about some things, it's not as healthy and it's also about the skills of self reliance and the natural benefits of being outside and enjoying the psychological and physical benefits of nature. I need to plant some flowers too. I love spring. I love spring break. Okay.... I have cabin fever. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I have visited this site and got lots of information than other site visited before a month.


    part-time job

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed