Monday, March 1, 2010

DAY SIXTY- Healthy Changes Journal

So this past weekend I felt like I really pushed my eating style on the husband and I was feeling a little guilty about it last night, but this morning he e-mailed to tell me that he lost 2 lbs. this weekend. I thought he was teasing me (making fun of my little 2 lb, loss each week), but turns out he was very serious. I'm speechless and upset all at once. So he did in 3 days what I did in 7. I could be selfishly jealous or supportively elated. I choose to be happy. He supported me all weekend AND he lost a couple pounds in the process. How Sweet!

I ended up eating string cheese and 1/2 a yogurt cup for breakfast as I had to grab it on the go. Remembered to take my Lean Cuisine frozen dinner-- beef stir-fry (260 calories). I also had a banana. Had my almonds for a snack and splurged by having a dum dum (25 calories). For dinner I had a very small (no bone or fat) grilled pork chop, small baked potato, and cooked spinach. Later, while watching a certain show I like on Monday nights, I had a mini-pouch of the Jolly Time 100 calorie popcorn (Kettlecorn flavor). I also did the advertisements=exercise thing during the show. If I'm going to sit around and watch a show (and there's nothing wrong with doing that as long as it doesn't happen every day and/or hour after hour), then I could use advertisements as an opportunity to exercise. Just throw in whatever fits your speed and actually requires you to move your arms and legs. Don't forget your bed exercises too. Crunches and cycling. I swear by it (in a non-swearing way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed