Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DAY SEVENTY SIX- Healthier Eating Journal

I can smell spring break in the air! And what perfect timing for parent/teacher conferences. Anyone who's just "hanging in there" can get caught up (teachers or students) and everyone gets a nature break. I can't wait to get out and plant something. It's a little soon to plant the garden, but we could at least start moving some dirt and cleaning the garage. No, I do not have spring fever.... okay.. I do!
I had the Activa yogurt and a banana again for breakfast. I even remembered to take the left-over spinach salad from last night to work with me. I crumbled up the little bit of salmon fillet that was left as the meat for my salad. Someone made mint (for green) chocolate chip brownies. Interesting. Had a small one, but not a fan... even on St. Patty Day. Got a break during conferences and they fed us tacos, but I skipped the shell and had a taco salad instead. No dessert.

I was anxious to get home because the husband was flying in and would be there. It was grand central station with visitors when I got home, then my sweetie showed up with my son who drove him from the airport since I was at my conferences. It was a full house. We like it that way. I am anxious to have everyone over for dinner Sunday. I'm also excited to have all the grandkids over Friday night. They LOVE to go yard-saling (I don't know who got them hooked) and we're going Saturday morning.

With all the running around my tummy was still a little hungry (not me of course... just my stomach) so I had my 100 calorie mini pouch popcorn for my evening snack (before 8pm). Now I need to go finish writing the play that never ends. I had written in 26 parts and 36 kids tried out. I could cut people, but why? I'm writing the play anyway, so I just need to write in a few more parts. Tomorrow will be new eating challenges with the husband home, but we'll see if he really has been trying to eat healthier... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed