Saturday, February 6, 2010

DAY THIRTY SEVEN- February 6, 2010

Sometimes it's hard to let go of certain things in your life, but when you do, something else steps right in and fills it up. Life's funny like that. This weekend is over after tomorrow and it feels like it never happened. That's called... TOO BUSY. On the upside, my throat did not feel like I was swallowing tacks today. The gargling finally paid off. I didn't run a temperature once today-- in fact I was cold. I'm also hungry again. Fixed a big breakfast since the grandkids all spent the night. It's easy to watch portion control when so many hungry people are eating. In fact, you have to grab your food quickly or there won't be any left! :)
Lunch was different. We were at an annual community auction and they have the real basque chorizos there. Yum! Had to have one. Nothing else... but had to have one. My husband bought a homemade peach pie too. I decided... fruit.. yes! Healthy dinner. Okay, I was bad today. I shared a bag of concession popcorn at the game with my husband and had the pie for dessert. That was my whole dinner. Not healthy, but it could be worse. Poor planning is often the culprit for my unhealthy eating.
Tomorrow everyone is coming for the baby blessing. Now I have to think healthy in bulk. You can't have sandwiches on Sunday.... I will sleep on it... after I do my 60 cruches (had to add 30 for the pie). Next week I will be doing a different coach again for each day, so if you haven't taken a turn in a while.... email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed