Thursday, February 11, 2010

DAY FORTY TWO- February 11, 2010

Got to watch a great group of girls win on the floor tonight. They're off to state next week and it'll be exciting to watch them. I think I burned a few calories just because the game was so close. Then the little kid next to me knocked my popcorn over and I'd barely had any, so that was a sign that I didn't need any I guess. That's probaby because of the cinnamon roll I had for dessert tonight. I had some visitors and they brought me some so I could hardly say no. I had to confess to Kali at the game and I braced myself for the lecture, but she just said, "ah, they're only 300 calories". Ah-ha... I know her weakness now! :)

I had the tuna fish with relish and very little light mayo and 1/2 baked potato for dinner. At lunch I had chicken and rice soup and some green salad. It's kind of nice because in the lunch room at our school they post the calories for the foods. The soup was only 165 calories and I was going to get a whole wheat roll to go with it (they bake them fresh... yum) but it was the same amount of calories as the soup, so I passed. Those teenagers need the calories, but I don't. I had yogurt for breakfast. So overall, minus the cinnamon roll, I didn't do that bad today. I'm not as sore today either so I'm going to shoot around and lift again tomorrow.

This weekend I'll be doing a different kind of exercise as I paint and clean and vaccuum and wash old blinds, etc. I am looking forward to a three day weekend so I can actually put some pictures on the wall (after I paint), and get settled. I am also going to take a PJ day-- I'm going to stay in my pajamas one of the three days because I haven't had a PJ day since school started--not even when I was sick. I think it's unhealthy, both physically and mentally, to have something planned and going every single day. I need to take care of myself. I always say that, then I never do... but I am going to try and take a day off. I will still eat healthy that day and do some yoga. I'm not going to be a total blob, just a partial blob. Speaking of blobs, I need to go do my crunches and lose the cinnamon roll-- especially since I know there'll be leftover rolls in the morning to taunt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed