Thursday, February 4, 2010

DAY THIRTY FIVE- February 4, 2010

Are we there yet? My throat is tingling so much I know it can't be good. My voice is better-- my throat is worse. I've gotta go to the doctor tomorrow. I don't want to get any of the grandbabies sick and my throat hasnn't hurt this bad in a very long time. Okay, I'll quit whining.

I mixed my warm oatmeal (no milk) with the fresh, large blackberries for breakfast and stirred it all together so the berries weren't whole (easier to swallow). It was really good and felt good on my throat. No snack because I just didn't feel like it, but bad move again, because even though I'm sick I was "starving" again at lunch. I had a soft grilled cheese on wheat bread (no crust because I don't like crust) 250 calories, and a bag of baked chips- 120 calories-- for lunch. I remembered my water bottle. I had to meet the grandkids in town. Stopped at Wendy's and had the chili for dinner. Not a super healthy day but a "normal" day. I'm still watching the calories and getting in fruit and veggies. The biggest mistake though is that I didn't eat anything green today. I try to eat green every day. Something to remember. I am not exercising today plain and simple.
Well tomorrow is Friday and I should be excited, but I just want to swallow normal. What a whiner. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed