Thursday, February 18, 2010

DAY FORTY NINE- February 18, 2010

I am not a bird. Sorry, had to say it. I just have to eat more food than that. Vicki (my mother-in-law) I do not have your will power... no desire... when it comes to food. That is why you are lucky if you break the scale at 100 and I am trying to lose some weight. I didn't do so well today.

Had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. Had 1/2 a turkey and avacado sandwich on whole wheat and a banana for lunch. Ate a bowl of chili between games and drank water (not the free chocolate milk). Was doing pretty well until the stress hit. Then, I found myself ordering cole slaw and an extra crispy chicken leg at KFC. As usual, I did not plan well. I've got to pack a dinner tomorrow and I told my husband that he is not to allow me to eat that fried food. Okay... so that's weak. I need to police myself. And I have been doing decent at it. Let the stress get to me tonight. I did not order the rootbeer float at least.

Finding the beauty in a storm. Finding the light at the end of the tunnel. Finding the flowers after rain. Well.... we have to look for them to find them. We can choose to simply dwell on the storm, stay in the dark, or not stick aroung long enough to see the flowers. I'm going to try to make lemonade out of lemons tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed