Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DAY FIFTY FIVE- Diet Journal

I woke up with two little monkeys in my bed. That's actually pretty good considering I started the night with four! By the way, the Wiggles Workout was a big hit with the grandkids last night. The bad news.... "Do it again Grandma!" That was after six different ones! It was definitely a workout and it was really a lot of fun doing it with my grandkids. I recommend it for all grandmas and/or babysitters. It also wore them down for bed! :D

Had the whole wheat French toast this morning and cranberry juice. Had a tuna sandwich with tomatoes and lettuce and baked chips for lunch. I also had my celery. Almonds for my afternoon snack. Leftover chicken/spinach lasagna for dinner. And.... a new favorite night snack-- Jolly Time weightwatchers popcorn (minipouch). It's even Kettlecorn and has a great flavor without all the butter (and I'm a butter lover). It makes a good size bowl despite the "minipouch" and it's only 100 calories. That was my dessert. Doing the Tai Chi for exercise tonight. That and Yoga are my favorite. Call me sick, but I always have to throw in my jumping jacks and crunches and squats no matter what I'm doing, or I feel like I'm slacking. I blame that on my high school track coach... Mr. Fast (no really and his wife-- Mrs. Fast-- was the asst. I'm not kidding. That's their name). There was a reason we always won district and medaled at state. Lots of hills and old-fashioned "burpies" back then. Not seeing myself doing those though. :D

I'm weighing myself tomorrow and I did SO MUCH eating out last week... please just hold at 157.... If I see the 160 anything number on the scale-- you may see me break down and buy a pint of Moosetracks. I will also be expecting sympathy emails or comments (from all 2 faithful followers). I'm swearing off all food buffets this week, but it may be too late. :D :0

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed