Thursday, March 31, 2011

I've fallen and I can't get up

I feel old. I have to go to bed or I don't function well anymore. My idea of a great date is sitting on the porch watching a sunset, or going for a drive, or drinking hot chocolate in bed while I do my sudoko. Then there's the mammograms, skin cancer scares, falling bladder and falling chest parts......

I'm having a mid-life day. Thought I was having hot flashes again, but it turns out we just actually had nice weather. I can't stand lack of leadership-- that's all I'll say about that right now or I'll pop a cork. I already feel like one of those little old ladies who just wants her crazy cane and a reason to whack anyone who has forgotten what manners are. Okay... I blame the hormones ... or loss of.

Positive thoughts..... hmmmm.... Got a nice gift from Jason and Anne Fricke in the main today. Grandparents pass to the Discovery Center. Awesome. I don't know who these people are.... but awesome. We'll use it. :D The sun was shining today. Awesome. I have been getting to bed on time every night. Awesome. Won't happen tonight... but 4 out of five (I will get to bed on time tomorrow) isn't too bad. It's a big improvement. Got an awesome letter from Shannon and it really did cheer me up. She is doing so well and her life is unfolding like a fairytale.

I have awesome children and grandchildren and an awesome husband. Summer is almost here. :D That's a good start. I'll finish tomorrow. It's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed