Friday, October 1, 2010

Long Week.......

What a busy week. It's a miracle I posted at all this week. Big projects due... mounds of journals to grade... drama's first newscast production ready to roll... almost.... speech presentations which means panel judges coming and going.... drama BBQ at lunch this week to kick off the new year. Yeah... I think I should try to fit in one more thing. Glad it's Friday.

Rellie is coming to see me. He's been gone all week. I need to go check on Jeremy and make sure the children are surviving with their mom gone. :) He might need a breather too... I'm guessing. Mr. Kiester is chaperoning his school's homecoming dance tomorrow night... I am not. :) I am going to try to get something... anything done in my house. It's been on hold all week pretty much with all I've had going on.

Okay, I'll quit whining. I've been slacking on the healthier food at night this week. Too many snacks and not enough cooked meals with both of us going so much. I can tell. I don't feel as well. It throws off my digestive system too. Have to have my greens and fruits every day. I also need to start doing my tai chai. I can feel the muscles going soft in my core again. I am hoping I catch up next week with the three day weekend. I need to catch up on my exercises and my house decorating/painting. Before I know it, it'll be Halloween... which means... basketball at our house. Go Eagles! Yikes! Hope Connie doesn't hear that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed