Saturday, October 9, 2010

The things I see....

Sometimes I see things in regular every-day life and I think "really?!" For example, yesterday I'm sitting at a stop light and this kid that's got to be pushing 250 and he couldn't be more than 13 or 14 is riding this bike that has to have a weight limit of 150 it's so small. If that's not bad enough he's driving it in the crosswalk in front of me and he's got the plumber's crack going on but it's closer to full moon. I thought the little lady in the lane next to me was going to have a coronary! But wait... there's more. He has a huge tattoo on the full moon. It's vines and not pretty ones, maybe three scrawny ones leading up to what I seriously hope was a brown rose and not something else. Ewwwwwww. Still experiencing the gag reflex thinking about it. Now you may say... just look the other way. Right. It was too big. There was no missing any of it. Trust me. I'm scarred.

So then I go into a second hand store to look for my last light fixture, which I found by the way, and I'm checking out the book section for Jeremy and there's this lady sitting on a stool and she has this cane. Every now and then she'd just tap a book with the cane and start talking to the book. Then she stops at this one book and yells real loud, "You're a faggot! Too many faggots in this world!" I started to head away from psycho lady and she spots me. "Don't you think there's too many faggots in the world?" "What's that?" I ask, knowing full well what it is. She just waved her cane at me in disgust. "Kids these days just aren't educated about anything. That's why there's so many faggots." WoW! Well, at least she thought I was young. :D Kind of like when I went to open gym and met some of my husband's co-workers while I was there. One of them asked if I was his daughter. :D Sorry sweetie. Okay, he was probably just trying to tease the husband.

I finished painting the wild blue guest bathroom. It took three coats of paint to cover the sea and fish and green moss they had painted on the wall. Had to scrape it off the light fixtures, faucet, and mirror too. Some didn't come off the mirror. Anyway, we now have a normal bathroom. Greg and his brother finished the moulding in the main bathroom and the inside trim on the front door. Last night Daisha and Rello came to spend the night. We all tried to put togehter Rello's yard sale castle from last weekend. Thank goodness for the internet. Daisha was quite the helper and like her mommy is good at figuring out how to assemble things. She also helped Rellie color in the lines. It was a little chilly this morning, so I made them put hot chocolate and we all put on fuzzy socks. Fall is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed