Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still Waiting...

Okay you techno turkey butts. Can I say that word on here? Too late. I said it. I see that you have been on here and you saw my plea for help... and ignored it. Yes you... Kalli, Mandy, Anne, whoever else logs in from Meridian. Help an old lady out and either fix it for me or tell me how to fix it. Or.... I'm not going to blog anymore. No more stories about eating, or Mr. Kiester, or me going off on our people at the state offices. Okay... maybe just a quick one on that.

So they tell me I have to get fingerprinted AGAIN because even though I'm still teaching in the same district, I'm coaching in a different district. I was just fingerprinted again last year when I changed districts. But if you've been teaching somewhere 12 years, you don't get fingerprinted at all.... unless you coach somewhere. That's another $40. It's ridiculous. Why aren't we like Oregon and have a database. So Idaho. Charge you for everything and little logic. So I faxed my POA to my nephew's school today so I can access my nephew's grades for my brother while he's deployed. When I call to see if they received it, she tells me they didn't but their fax machine doubles as the copier so a teacher might have picked it up. If she doesn't find it in a while, she'll call me back. Wow....

I also faxed the POA to Health and Welfare and called to see if they got it. The lady said she had no way of knowing. I said,"Can't you just walk over and see?" Oh no, they don't have the manpower to do that. So I asked how I would know then. She said to give it 2 weeks and call back and if they received it, it should be in the file by then. Really? Are you kidding me. She said if I needed to know sooner I could drive to Boise and go into the building and ask and they might be able to tell me. I'm just going to fax it every day with a big note to CALL ME IF YOU RECEIVED THIS. I'll let you know how that goes.

Don't even get me started on the Luna debate. How can he seriously say the teachers support him?! I don't know one single teacher who supports him or respects him. He's never been a teacher. He knows nothing about being one. He has no business being state superintendent. Plain and simple. He is not an honest person or someone who should be representing or in charge of our education system in this state.

Okay, so my blood pressure probably went up a bit today with all the "nonsense" and lack of common sense. I did stress eat a donut. I already confessed it to Kali so I'm good. Now if I could just get my background to stay......

1 comment:

  1. I am not quite sure what is going on. If you can't figure it out by Saturday, I can get on when we come over. I think maybe you need to delete your old background. It looks like that is probably the problem. If you give me a call I might be able to help you figure it out.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed