Thursday, June 2, 2011

How would it be....

So yesterday I forgot to mention that I found another good furniture find on Craigslist. The older son bought that new house with double the square footage and doesn't have double the furniture and a college boy's budget, so we've all been watching for good deals. Found a large sectional for $100. We went to check it out before practice yesterday and almost got lost in the "I'm a millionaire" subdivision that it was in. Okay, so the house was probably only worth $750,000-- not a million, but there was one of those houses every lot and the lots were not one acre lots. I felt Dub-T in my Gma Freestyle driving around that neighborhood. Anyway, the couch was a good deal and ended up getting a china hutch too. He was moving in to a bigger house (no kids at home) because apparently 6300sf was not big enough. The sectional takes up their whole family room and needless to say, is being well-used by the family of 7.

Basketball practice went great. I finally got to have a practice with my team and we even threw in a couple of offenses since we have a game already tomorrow. As I said...they're hard workers. We'll see how it goes with so little practice together, but the important thing is that we get to "play ball".

You know you are loved when your husband makes your sandwich and 1) it has spinach lettuce instead of the pointless iceberg, 2)it has just the right amount of mayo and meat (I'm picky) 3) it has your favorite cheese (Swiss-- Not fake slices), 4) it has sliced pickles even though your hubby doesn't eat pickles on his sandwich at all, and 5) the crust is cut off for you. Now that is true love!

I wish crustless bread on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed