Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eating Good Fats

My stomache is still recovering from the ulcers created by people who either blindly push the R or D button when voting or the people who apathetically sit at home thinking that their vote doesn't count anyway. And.... for some, it's like, shrug your shoulders, sigh heavily, and go back to your corner. For me... the fight has just begun. I'm circling the wagons and gathering the troops. I'm putting on the face paints and practicing war hoops. Sorry.... we're in the middle of a poetry unit. :)

So I had my health screening done today and mostly good news. My BP is awesome, my BMI is good, my cholesterol is good, EXCEPT my good HDL is NOT. Apparently I've cut out TOO MUCH fat from my diet. Go figure! I have to put some fat in my diet. :D yeah! Almonds, avacodos, and olive oil were the main three they recommended in addition to the fish that I've already been eating twice a week. Overall though, they said I'm in excellent shape. I needed to hear that as I've been feeling a little undisciplined. Now I'll go eat some fat! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed