Friday, November 19, 2010

another week bites the dust....

Well at least when things are so busy, the week flies by. Here we are heading into the weekend again. Drama tryouts are done. Finished today. Practice went well this week...... given the age group. :D We'll see how it translates on Monday though. I really dislike having Monday games. The girls started out a little slow Tuesday. I think their fat heads were making it difficult to walk. I brought them back to earth with.... practice. We still have so much to learn and so little time. I also let them know that it always looks easier when you play a weaker team. They said they were intimidated by that team last year.... Really? Didn't see it. Not even close. So, like I said, they are learning-- both the mental game and the physical game. Jeremy and the husband are good helpers. I won't know how much they really have learned until we get a few more games under our belt.

Rellie and Daisha are spending the night. Daisha loves shrimp so I made her a bowl full. I also made broccoli salad and baked myself a little red potato. So.... I was much more disciplined today. I am so tired from staying up burning the discs last night though, that I think I'll take nap. Stayed up a little too late getting clips together for our student news. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend and most of the week off next week for Thanksgiving. My dad's birthday is on Thanksgiving, so that'll make it extra special. Speaking of extra special.... better go play with the grandkids. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed