Friday, November 5, 2010

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun






The playroom is full of multi-colored balls, the barn is mooing, Rellie is talking to Elmo on his fake cell phone, and Tucker is anxiously pouring over the pages of the Toys R Us Christmas catalogue. It reminds me of when our kids were that age and they would wait for the Sears Christmas catalogue to come in the mail then they'd circle each thing they hoped Santa would bring them. I also remember the Montgomery Wards Catalogue when I was a teenager.

I am SO glad it's Friday. It has been a long week. I've been fighting off some sort of bug that's made me hoarse and a bit blah all week. Plus when it's so dark in the morning it really feels like I should be sleeping-- not getting up and driving in the night. Thank goodness we "fall" back this Sunday! Speaking of fall. I love the drive to basketball practice right now. I have about a 40 minute commute to get there, but it's a beautiful commute right now anyway. I will attach some pictures so you can see what I see as I drive each day.

Basketball's off to a good start. A new challenge. A new group of girls. We have morning practice tomorrow. So far they are working hard and showing up. In the afternoon the boys go back home and we are going to spend the day celebrating our anniversary. The weekends go so fast. It's good we have Sunday to slow down and recuperate physically and spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed