Monday, November 22, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of rain..... or snow

I can almost predict what my day will be like by the way the morning goes. Had to scrape my windows then got behind someone doing 45 in a 65 on the way to work. Got a message from my husband that his transmission went out on the money pit truck. Got to the game and had four girls walk in DURING pre-game talk in the locker room. Apparently they had not read the page about being to the game early to A) get dressed B) have the pre-game talk, and C) do pre-game warm-up drills that start 20 minutes prior to the game buzzer! So I had to waste time talking about being on time, then I was interrupted three times during pre-game with girls walking in late (not in uniform I might add). When I asked one girl why she was late, she said, "The light didn't change for a long time."

This is not how we roll....... they are getting that now. There were some who did not play tonight. It was a tough game and we could have used more breathers, but hopefully they all learned. That's what it's all about. It was an ugly "W" but as long as we learn from it.... I can live with that and just count my blessing that we pulled it out. Of course I won't know how much we've learned from it until next game. That said, I just have to count to ten more often. Wish me luck.

Thank goodness we have tomorrow to overcome today. What I say tomorrow will count even more than what I said today. I have learned that over the years. So..... I must go contemplate, reflect, breathe in and out without frowning, and LIGHTEN UP. Or.... I could whoop my husband in a game of cards... that always helps too.

On the bright side...... (and we must always end there)...... I came home to Christmas lights on my house. :D :D :D Thank you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed