Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy weekend

Well there was enough sunshine to do some yard-saling and found some good deals. Whoop-whoop! Greg's mom and her husband were down for the baby blessing so they went yard-saling with us. Started the day with breakfast at Sunrise Cafe first though and that's always a good way to start your Saturday (not cooking) :D. Got to see Rellie and Fathead too and if they keep growing, she will have to enroll them in school. Good thing she's a coupon queen so she can afford to feed them!

Today was a church marathon. Went to our church first, then went to the son's church for Baby Bradley's blessing. After church we went to Jeremy's for a BBQ. Bradley slept through most of the family buzz (one of the advantages of having four brothers and sisters), and the cousins played. Rellie and Kayson were sick today, so they missed out on the cousin gathering, but there was a housefull without them! Jilly and Maddi wore the matching dresses we got them and were absolutely adorable. I didn't get a picture of Daisha before she changed out of her cute dress, but she was adorable as well. She also helped Maddi jump on the trampoline for the first time. Gigglefest! I love my kids and I love the gospel. I don't think or believe God is real and Christ lived upon this earth as an example to all of us.... I know it. I have witnessed many miracles in my own life and have felt the spirit in my life many times. I have felt God's hand upon this earth and see his work all around me. I am blessed to have the family I do and I know we are a forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed