Thursday, May 19, 2011

almost there

Well my students got to work today and worked hard in all their classes, practicing for the play, filming a commercial, and my drama students cleaned and sorted. This was a huge load off my shoulders as we near the end of the year. They know I like things sorted and cleaned at the end.

Ben and Andy made it to Denver, but got bumped (they're flying stand-by) and didn't make it in to town tonight. I'm sad, but we got them regular tickets out in the morning (since it wasn't looking good tomorrow for standby either). They will finally be here. Funny story though-- Andy called and said, "Bad news: My luggage left without me. When I got bumped it went on." I told him it should still be here whenever he arrived, but he was frantic because "Pops" ashes were in it. He's bringing them for the funeral. He said, "I think we lost dad." He sounded stressed so I didn't laugh, but c'mon. That's funny. I bet he's up there laughing about it right now.

So the boys got a hotel room and they're laid over in Denver, but they'll be here tomorrow. That means I won't dust and vacuum till tomorrow. :D Too tired. Going to bed. Finally. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed