Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is in the air

I love this time of the year. There's something about it getting a little cooler at night and the colors of greens changing to earthtones and shades of orange and brown. It's like the earth is getting ready for a break. Time to go inside and curly up in my fuzzy bathrobe and cup of hot chocolate. Plus the pumpkins and decorating the big garage for Halloween... and basketball is around the corner. And school is in full motion.

Okay the last full motion part has been kick my behind. I always say I'm going to cut back and .... I add to. This week was a lesson in that. Too many zombie days as a result, so I will sleep and eat better next week. Promise to self. If I don't, I will get sick and I will gain weight and I will be grouchy. That's the long and short of it.

So I'm thinking about taking the grandkids to the Drive-In tomorrow night. We haven't done that in a while and the first movie actually starts at 8pm now instead of 10pm so I might actually stay awake for the whole thing. And of course there are only a couple good weekends of yard-saling left. I am really looking forward to this weekend. And yes.... we'll be working on the house too. So if anyone wants in on the movie... just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed