Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hair Bows and Popcorn

Picture me sitting on the bench, coaching, with a hairbow or flower in my hair... Can you picture it? If you can.... you obviously don't know me! If you knew me, you'd either been scrunching up your eyebrows or laughing. Last night I stayed and watched the home volleyball game and a lot of the young coaches had either bows or flower clips in their hair. I'd just feel awkward. Works for them I suppose, but me.... never.

A Labaro that doesn't dive--- pointless! Saw it.

After the game, went to a meeting. After the meeting, went home and picked up the daughter. Went to the 10pm movie got out about 12:30. Watched The Help. Good movie! Woke up at 5:30 this morning. P/T Conferences so wanted to get there early and make sure all my grades are in. AFter school, had dinner, then conferences. Only seven parents came. Never had that before. Very sad. How do you only have 7 parents when you teach almost 160?

Now I'm headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed