Sunday, February 27, 2011

Speedy Sabbath

The day of rest didn't really happen this week. I will probably be feelin' it tomorrow. Just such a busy week. When you're sick you just get so far behind. Saturday I got everything picked up for the Primary Dinner next week while Greg helped Stacy move some of his stuff out of the rental. He has to go back tomorrow and check out with the landlord. We also had breakfast with Jas at the Sunrise. We really enjoy doing that on Saturday mornings. Watched Rellie and Kayson so Russ and Mandy could go out to dinner.

Had to watch Randy Riley wrestle via Idahosports.com's live webcast since we were babysitting. He didn't win, but the guy who beat him is ranked in the nation, so I suppose if you're going to get beat, that'd be the guy to get beat by. After watching the kids we actually just worked on things for Sunday and retired fairly early. We're both still not back up to full speed.

Today we had early morning meetings (Ward Council) at church. Then regular sacrament and Sunday School/Primary. I am starting to know the little kids a lot better. I have a great love for them. It's like having a bazillion grandkids. After church we headed to Jeremy's to cook them dinner. Stacy wanted my potato salad and some BBQ'd hamburgers so I did the salad and the husband did the grilling. It was a good day for it. Tasted good. Stacy and baby are both doing great. I finally got to feed baby Bradley today. He is still picture-perfect. Stacy said as long as his bouncy seat's vibrator's on, he only wakes up long enough to eat. So he's cute and well behaved already! :)

I took the boys some pop rocks that I picked up yesterday while out shopping. Who doesn't love pop rocks. Yesterday I died laughing when I gave them to Rellie. He was a little scared to start with and just stood there with his mouth open, afraid to move it. Then he realized it didn't hurt; it just sounded cool; so he loved it and kept eating them. Yes, the pop rocks were a hit. Score one for grandma.

Had another meeting at church after dinner then finally got home. Mandy was there with her family and she made up trains with her cricket (sp) machine so I'd have them for my Primary dinner Tuesday. Thank you banana! They went home and I worked on my video for the dinner and now I'm going to go to bed. Long day.

Anne and Maddi will be home tomorrow night! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed