Sunday, February 20, 2011

No fun being sick

I guess it finally all caught up to me. I started feeling a little queasy Friday at school, but figured it was just from a long week. Saturday when I woke up I was worse, but with the news of a new baby on the way I just tried to shrug it off. Not long after I posted yesterday though it hit me hard. Had to go to bed. My stomach was like a volcano and I couldn't get enough sleep or water. Great timing.

Greg had to go admin. at a bball game so Jason took the boys so I could stay in bed. Thank you Jas. I slept most of the afternoon and most of the night. It's crazy. Food made me want to hurl, but 7-up and soda crackers stayed down. Woke up this morning feeling hungry and had some hot chocolate. By the time I got home from church, I was starving, which means I'm feeling better. I thought I'd be sick once at church, but once I got up and moving, I was fine. I'm sure there's a lesson in there. :)

I ate a regular lunch, but not feeling the need for dinner. I think I ate a little much a little too fast for lunch. Steak and broccoli salad. A little heavy for a recovering stomach. I'm thinking something lighter and less solid for this evening. Maybe even just liquid. I want to be better by tomorrow so we can go see baby Bradley and family. The husband's been hacking and coughing too so he needs to pull it together as well. I think we'll just go to bed early tonight and admit that it's finally happened..... we are old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed